Social media may have started as something to connect friends and family, but it has evolved into platforms where businesses and brands can grow and thrive. The complex nature of social media marketing for business demands both time and attention to detail, but the returns are more than satisfactory. And when you combine this with your other digital strategies, then you will accelerate the growth of your business much more efficiently and effectively.
Today, thanks to On Blast Blog author and blogging expert, Matt Banner, we will show you some of the biggest benefits of social media marketing. This insight is then followed by an infographic that helps put into perspective the best practices on today’s top platforms.
We’re delighted Matt (who’s been featured on Huff Post, Forbes, Entrepreneur and BuzzFeed) wanted to contribute his excellent infographic on social media marketing for business. The infographic covers all the essential industry strategies you need to know for social media management and marketing in 2016.
The Top 3 Benefits of Social Media Marketing for Business
When you look at essential tips for blog starting, you’re going to see plenty of advice on how to start your social media marketing. Whether you’re a business or a blog, social media is the perfect place to start spreading awareness about your brand and driving traffic to your posts.
Once you get started, these are three benefits of social media marketing you can look forward to:
- A Place to Distribute Content – Speaking of blogs, more and more businesses have one so they can market that content on their social media platforms. This form of inbound marketing brings more leads to your website and therefore contributes to more sales.
- Ultimate Customer Service – Being able to respond to customer inquiries instantaneously is something most businesses only dream of, but social media allows you to do exactly that. Your customers will appreciate prompt and detailed responses on your Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Increased Brand Presence – A growing business has the ultimate goal of reaching new customers and bringing the brand to more people. Social media acts as the catalyst for this goal.
Maximizing Your Social Media Efforts (Infographic)
To stand out on social media, you need unique visuals, great content, and a deep understanding of the platforms. Use the infographic below to achieve these things and let us know how it helped you in the comments below! (If you want to enlarge the infographic further, please click on the link directly below the infographic!)
(To enlarge this image, please click here.)
Share this Image On Your Site
Thanks again to Matt Banner – you can follow him on Twitter, here, to keep up with his latest insights and posts.
Previously, he was Director at Comms Axis, a full service marketing agency specialising in content, social media & website services for businesses of all sizes.
Dan Purvis writes for a number of leading business, social media and marketing sites, including Smart Insights, MarketingProfs, Marketo, MarTech Advisor, Marketing Tech News, MarTech Today, MarTech Exec, and more.
Dan was also ranked by Brand Republic as one of the Top 50 UK Marketing & Social Media influencers.
Latest posts by Dan Purvis (see all)
- How to Find Best Prospects for a Guest Blogging Campaign - June 3, 2018
- The Essence of Email Marketing | Infographic - February 4, 2018
- Social Video Marketing Tips for Small Business | Infographic - January 20, 2018