While television, print, radio and other traditional marketing media remain relevant these days, one cannot deny the fact that another platform has risen, and has put the effectiveness of the aforementioned conventional tactics into question: the social media. Social selling techniques are talked about a lot, so this post and the below infographic seek to distil what really matters!
Social Selling Techniques
With over 2.78 billion users worldwide, the world of social media has grown bigger and bigger at a staggering rate since it was invented over a decade ago. From Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, to LinkedIn and Pinterest and Snapchat, corporations and small and medium-sized business have taken advantage of these platforms to interact with their market base real-time, allowing them to create more personalized messages that their customers can truly appreciate.Social Media and Beyond - 7 Social Selling Techniques | InfographicClick To Tweet
To sum up, here are the key takeaways from the infographic below from Healthy Business Builder which presents the top actionable and effective social media selling techniques that you can implement in 2017.
- Pick the social platforms relevant to your prospects. Identify which social media sites your target customers will most likely spend their time with and create your profile.
- Join or establish a community. Create a persona that your prospects will like and join groups wherein you can be a great provider of useful contents related to the products or service you are trying to sell.
- Connect with the right individuals. Find people who are talking about your brand, and start interacting with them.
- List down relevant companies and follow them. Create a list of big brands you wish to have a deal with and follow their social media profiles.
- Join a discussion. Join relevant discussions and conversations to familiarize your audience with your brand.
- Share relevant contents. Provide valuable and informational contents to help your target prospects create smarter purchase decision.
- Get the information you need at the right time. Turn on instant notification to know when the best time to engage with your prospects.
Implement these tips and you will surely get more potential customers that convert into full paying customers- using only your business’s social media profiles. To learn more, check out the infographic image below. (Click infographic image to zoom in!)
Share this Image On Your Site
Dan Purvis is Founder & Director at Comms Axis, a fast-growth, full-service marketing agency specialising in content marketing, social media and digital marketing for businesses of all sizes.
Ranked by Brand Republic as one of the Top 50 UK Marketing and Social Media influencers, Dan Purvis is passionate about the philosophy behind Comms Axis: we bring content, marketing and sales together to connect businesses with their audiences.
We pride ourselves on delivering tangible business value and ROI alongside excellent customer service. We work with a broad range of clients and industries, from B2B to B2C, from technology to cosmetics, from start-ups / SoHos to pan-European and global brands.
Latest posts by Dan Purvis (see all)
- 10 Essential Tips for Managing Remote Employees - May 17, 2017
- How to Improve SEO: Quality Linkbuilding Infographic - May 11, 2017
- Focus on Conversion Rates to Increase Profitability - May 4, 2017